Joe

I have moved on too so that makes it easy for both of us. . I was just dissapointed at the choice of words you used on baseless or just hearsay versions you got.

my point was misunderstood but it boils down to a basic fact that not all people who work for Jammeh are bad ,or hypocrites snakes or whatever description comes to mind.

What it boils down to is simple .example  Your older half brother William ( willie joof) was my classmate and very close friend too . He is presently working as an ambassador for and under president jammeh  . Is he a bad man ?. No not in my books because I know him well.

brother this case is  closed as far as I am concerned. No hard feelings now or ever before. Let us move on please .sorry if  I offended you or any one in my last posting  but you definately offended me in wrongful and foul manner .

good night

habib