I agree with you Omar,Satang should always be remembered. She had changed the lives of many young Gambians. She has paved the way for most of us and left a vacumn in our lives.  Last November the Women in Peace Building Network held a regional conference in Gambia, purposely to honour Satang. Some of us had the opportunity to be there and it was really moving and challenging to all those African Women who attended the conference.

I visited SIMMA during my last trip in Gambia, Satang has done so much it is us to continue the good work she has started.

The Struggle Conitnues!!!

Ndey Jobarteh