Brother Alpha

No matter what I say or show you as proof , your mind is made up and i can't change it.

People interprete some verses of the Quran to suit their own  needs not the required religious prescriptions. I can understand if a woman is barren ( and it could be the man's fault at times too so this must be verified first) to marry another one to have children . That is Ok but just to have fun is just plain zeenah.

It is an impossible improbability to realistically or humanly possibly to treat two women ( or more ) equally not to talk of loving them at the same time in my humble opinion .

therefore I rest my case but I wish you good luck.

habib