Sisters and brothers,

sexual abuse is a serious crime (either boys or girls).

It is so demeaning that even a heterosexual rape has life long scares on the victims how much more from male to male homosexuals , something alien to us back home.

It is so sick and disgusting that it must not be tolerated at all no matter who is in charge. As a parent , I will not wait for any government to protect my child . I will do everything in my power legally to defend my children . My  advise to every one of us on this forum  to alert our beloved families back home now by phone or mail to prevent and watch out for such trends as described in this article. They must stop their kids from becoming victims now by educating them of the dangers directly before they do so in the streets or beaches.

informal & local mass education  on a grass roots level should begin for this purpose only.

I am going to call my family and warn them first thing in the morning. I wish brothers like baba galleh will have someone publish this article back home to share this with those who are not aware.

Yes May God save us from being like the cities Sodom and Gomoro.

good night

habib

and gomorro