From: Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mar 31, 2004 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Breaking News/Baba Jobe

This issue have two facets. Here you have a person serving a master to the level of losing ones humanity. Forgeting yourself , the person you are, the African you, the Gambian you and listerning to your own selfish interest. I have no sympathy for Baba Jobe sleeping at mile two because this was how he use to treat people. THere are many people in mile two today because of him and god knows how many deaths or injuries are atributed to him. As Malcolm X said the "chicken are coming home to be roasted". This should send a message to all those AFPRC crimminals that no situation is permanent./ They should learn their history properly and understand it very well. There has been no time in the African history that military people took over and allow their compariot to survive. They eliminate them one by one due to their own insecurity. Baba Jobe has been a very wicked and brutal man who take no time to kill, torture and humiliate ordinary Gambians. It went to a point that his name was attributed to brutality, so it serve him right. I hope that they all learn from this very fast before it is too late.

Secondly,Here you have another situation where the rule of law in Gambia is death. People are sentenced to jail before they are even convicted.  Jammeh has turn our country to his private property where people he don't like, trust, seen as treat has to dissapear either by killing, imprissonment, torture etc. I kept on asking myself how many people are to be killed,tortured and imprissoned before Jammeh stop?  The state of the Gambia is scary and troubling to me.

Finally, this is a lesson to all of us that you cannot terrorised, kill, torture and brutalise your own people and get away with it ,in that respect any human being.  There is how much and how far you can go with this kind of dictatorship and oppressive leadership.

The Struggle Continues!!!

Ndey Jobarteh

Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~