FATAL POLITICS AND CLINGING MONKEYS-GAMBIA ACCEPT OUR SYMPATHY!

OPTV wishes to praise the lord in the open! The power of information is showing us what minds can do.God created minds so God we say Thank You Our creator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
During the past weeks all of us have realised how determined Gambians are ready to confront Yahya A "Jail" "Jail" Jammeh.It is pleasing to see Omar's Joof's flyers,the role of the gambiapost and Gambia L,our news papers(independent especially),the letter from NDAM to secretary General Kofi Anan etc etc.These very underlying factors and uncontrollable forces from sane brains are curing the insane adder at Kanilai.

Yahya Sekou Toure said this: "You can imprison someone's body but never can you imprison minds!"

Would you have imagined or thought that Waa's voice could reach the UN plaza while he is serving "your" jail term? You shameless "Kenyeleng!"
There are other pipes that have revealed other things on you and the whole world are all ears,you will see! Yahya would you have imagined that Ramzia Diab could stand and embrace Baba Jobe in the open after your  legal "lies"?!!! Yahya remember that Ramzia saw you grow near their house in Latrikunda and she knows you in and out.Ramzia said and did a lot for you politically.Now if Ramzia can disown you why are the other fat and thin monkeys still clinging? This is beyond comprehension!
Yahya I do not think you would have imagined that Libya could exchange you for Baba? Why not? Have you forgotten that Baba did both your personal and official connections from Nouackchott,Djerba,Rabat to Tripoli? Why would You Yahya send a team of video men and women from Casablanca to get you Baba Jobe's pictures at mile Two?
Ok? So Baba is being grilled to satisfy some personal feelings? Why? Gambians will soon discover dirty personal stuff that brought all this hatred.Hatred that justice Paul and Agim the gullible Nigerian legal mercenaries were quick to embrace.These shameless judge and DPPS! Nigeria should disown these people and whip them publicly when they go home.Nigeria should also know that Yahya will be crucified one day and these two may succeed in damaging our good relations unexpectedly.Justic Paul has left a black spot in the minds of Gambians and it may not be easily erased.That is why Latey and others ran away.They could not be judge for lunatics!!!
In all this we have so-called development experts who ran from Janjangburay to Phillipines trying to paint the sad face at Kanilai with powder and make up?
No one can stop mad men fom saying mad things and doing mad things! Isatou!!! Isatou Njie please go!!! IT IS BETTER TOO LATE THAN NEVER.If Baba Jobe could be disgraced and hung,who are you fooling sister? Yourself and no one else.
Stay there and wait you will see why everyone shuns poisonous snakes!
Serving the nation under lunatics is the same as killing the nation with hidden ambitions.
Sometimes people believe that if the words "Ngorr" or "Foroyaa" where living parents their kids would spend days fighting.Why? Because every selfish soul uses them to prosper.
Hereunder OPTV presents a list of names who should resign forthwith!!! They are no better but their positions are strategic for Yahya and his clinging monkeys.Why did we choose their names because there are people who always want to justify that these people are decent?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well our argument is not to see them that way,our argument is to challenge that very "perceived" decency!!! Are they really?!!!

Shiriff Mustafa Dibba
Isatou Njie Saidy
Alieu Ngum
Bammy Jagne
Ramzia Diab
Tamsir Jasseh
Inspector General of Police Landing Badjie
Ansumana Ceesay
Sheikh Tijan Hydara

The list will continue when the time gets nearer(OPTV knows what this time stands for anyway).
Please no one is standing to call these people decent in our camp,however we know some Gambians who see them so then the challenge is let them resign forthwith.
Where is the decency in a system that has been involved in the blood diamond trade that succeeded in aiding and abbetting one of the world's craziest and most wicked rebels on earth? Lest we forget Sam Bockarie(Mosquitoe's) short and long sleeves-the arms that his bad boys choppped off from humanbeings as punnishment!
That very blood diamond earned Baba Jobe a UN travel ban.Baba's own Boss(Yahya) was the one listed but Jobe the loyal being stepped in to defend his Boss!!!
Omar Joof was right to say that Baba will do anything to defend Yahya! Baba!!! Jobe!!! are you on the right track? History punnishes over ambitious people Baba! Wake up!!!
If lawyer Gomez escapes the live rounds and then appeals your case,will you still be ready to defend the black mamba?!!!
Baba now you have two choices;DEATH AND SHAME! I would choose the former and then cut a long story short.Yahya can plan but it is only God who disposes.

If the so-called decent folks in the cosy offices have forgotten God's abililty please you the prisoner can remind them.
Where is the decency in a regime that has been dubbed as a lying box by the IMF?
Where is the decency in a regime that has failed and lied in every aspect and these lies are now being detected at the international level?
Where is the decency in a regime that encourages uncontrolled sex parades during festivals at the residence of the leader himself?
Where is the decency in a regime that has leaders who have closets that promote dirt in their offices? They know what OPTV means.
Where is the decency in a regime that shoots and kills good citizens who say the truth?
Where is the decency in a regime that drinks the sweat of poor farmers and poor vendors by imposing harsh taxes on these hard working people?
Where is the decency in a regime that is headed by a person who plays animism and Islamic cards at the same time? Yahya's Islam is a game but not faith!
Where is the decency in a regime that brags about dislodging people near their wives and encourage adultery?
Where is the decency in a regime that floats accusations and then kills people who have been tried by rumours and not facts?
In all this we have Isatou Njie Saidy's ban of "decent" folks behind Yahya the onwer of the fatal tactics? Still Gambians are expected to excuse these folks for being there till the end? We can excuse the criers near the Guillotine! but we cannot excuse those who sharpen the blades!!!!!!!!!!!!

Binneh S Minteh
New York University.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~