I have been corresponding Professor Michael Cain, a political science professor at St. Mary's College regarding President Jammeh's visit to the college. He will be interviewing the president this weekend. If anyone has any details of press abuse, can you kindly send him the information as he will be sharing it with the President at the interview.

Professor Cain and his colleagues are concerned about having Jammeh at their college and have raised the issue with the administration of the college. Below is a letter that he sent out to his colleagues at the college.

Regards

Kemo

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~