Mr. Double Agent Sambou:

Part of the danger of living (literally) in cyberspace/cyberfora for years at logger heads with each other is to become inflicted with a disease not unrelated to catagelophobia (big word!).

Hence forth, your new title shall be: Mr. Triple Agent!   I guess that brings you back to square one. Your true self! (smile)

Latjor

Disclaimer: I was Joe's classmate in College and went to the same High School - Saints! So that makes me a friend!