Again your below statement cannot be further from the truth.  My motive was to expose your fallacy in painting a good cause (Grand Donation to Hospital)  and a MUST Youssou venture to attain it.

Anyway, lets move more positively, now, since the current topical issue in Gambia is Deyda's murder, why don't your Society on this accasion adopt the theme and donate a percentage profit of your Youssou venture to his family and the Media.  This will further enhance your noble Society's standing and not least expose whether You or Myself is lying and out of touch.

As Ams put it, what do you think?

Regards

Njok Malik

Thats what you think brother? I can however assure you that you are out of
touch with reality. After last year's event, we donated over six hundred
thousand dalasis to the RVH from our profit. This is simple english.
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい