Finally, we must also refrain from making this an issue about proceeds, to me it does not matter where the proceeds go, we just need TIME TO MOURN

Abdul, we are not talking about proceeds per se.  Gamtel are entitle to defend their stance and ofcourse had they come up with overwhelming good reasons, people certainly will be more sympathetic with their cause albeit the SAD MURDER OF DEYDA.

One of their brownie's was to say "through Yuossou venture we made a grand donation to Children hospital thus saving and giving LIFE.  Now, since we know that is a LIE, cos some of us can really budget such a venture in Banjul, we therefore trying to expose this lie and inother words challenging them to come up with more convincing reasons as to Why people should not campaigne against them.

As long as they can't convince people properly, in this sensitive moment, my support is with those calling for a cancellation.

Regards

Njok Malik

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい