Don't try to be smart brother, you know what you said is untrue.  Anyway, I can sense you arleast appreciate I know all the dealings with the Senegambian artistes pertaining to concerts abroad.  For your info, this gives me a better edge and as a result I know exactly how much all of them Charge for performances in Gambia.  If I may also add, I received a lot of private emails from Gambian based promoters seeking advise on similar ventures in Banjul, you would be surprised how much I even know about that Gamtel Programme (Your Previous Youssou Venture) that you want us to believe raised so much profit.

You are entitle to defend your Venture, but don't pass wrong info.

Regards

Njok Malik

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい