Joe,

Indeed febuary 18 is considered that is why another demonstration throughout the diaspora is slated for that date. I donot agree with your take that consideration is not given to those outside of DC and New York areas. First the reasons for holding the protests here is purely due to the strategic position and nothing else. Second whenever a protest is organized amble time is given to people so that they can travel to the location. A case in point was the ALD protest, where enough time was given but people for whatever reasons didn't bother to come. Of course there are instances like when Jammeh visits and we have to put together something real quick.

Now that there is going to be another one in Febuary, i would hope that people will start working on making it there. at the same time those who can make it to DC should not just wait till Febuary but should do everything to join us.

Coach

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい