Brother Saul Khan,

I am presently in Raleigh, North Carolina, where I am using Journalist Pa Nderry Mbye's computer to send you this reply, but I hope to see you in person when I return to Washington DC early next week.

I visited Fatou Jaw Manneh in DC last week, and we tried calling you on your fixed phone, but you were out. I'll call you later tonight and give you my fixed phone number in Raleigh.

Alternatively, you can reach me on my cell phone - 917 698 5354.

I am looking forward to seeing you in person before I return to the UK in mid January 2005.

Ebrima

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい