Dear readers:

Like you, I am also saddened to have learnt about the assassination of my dear friend and brother, Deyda Hydara. I hereby extend my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family on this tragic loss. May his soul rest in peace!

I am presently in New York City, where my access to the Internet is very limited, but I intend to send something more comprehensive when time and opportunity permit me.

Ebrima Ceesay

New York City

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい