hello Njok,kindly forward this meassage to the Gambian Association in the UK and the USA.We have received the sums of D15000 (from UK ) AND D6000(USA) with much appreciation.On behalf of my mum Aja Mariam,sister nelly, brothers;Baba, Ismaila and Deyda junior, we would like to extend our gratitude for all the support you've shown at this time.We have lost a very special dad  and in an unhumanly manner , but the support of the Gambian people, in the Gambia and abroad  is what keeps us going. we would have appreciated a line or even a call but you guys showed your endless support both financially and morally,your efforts shall never be forgotten.May Allah The Almighty bless and reward you all,thanking you again .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい