My Fellow Gambians,

My thanks to those people who have contacted me privately and publicly through Gambia Post and Gambia-L to take forward the discussion on the Coalition. I am looking after visitors at the moment, but I'll get back to everybody this weekend.

Bailo Jallow: I look forward to discussing the points you raised then.

Sister Ndey Jobarteh: I'll reply your mail this weekend and add to the important points you raised.

PS: Ebrima Ceesay

I would really prefer to be called Ebrima (or Coach) rather than "Dr Ceesay".
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい