Baba Galleh,

Thank you for forwarding the mail. This is a very powerful interview. Halipha's point below is very key and central to Coalition building. These words are assuring and  that lessons from previous experiences in Coalition building in Africa are taking into consideration in this noble process.  This is a historic moment for all of us and we will continue to give our support and follow the developments.

"Because of the difficulties coalitions across the African continent have faced, Mr. Sallah said, NADD is working systematically to ensure that it builds the requisite instruments and institutions on which a strong democratic foundation will be built."

The Struggle Continues!!!

Ndey Jobarteh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい