Greetings, I was asked to forward the  message below on funeral arrangements for Francis Degaulle Njie. A trust fund has been set up in his aunt's name to help with funeral costs.

Thanks,

Latjor

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Latjor,

I got your email address from Bella Renner (Texas)..., as such I

would be most appreciative if you can post the following informtion on your

website regarding a fund that has been setup to assist with funeral expenses

for my late friend, Francis Degaulle Njie. Please feel free to distribute

this information to as many Gambians as possible using any form of media you

have available.

Francis Degaulle Njie passed-away on Sunday, May 22nd. A Trust account has

been established to assist with funeral expenses as listed below:

Bank Name: PNC Bank

Routing Number: 031207607

Account Number: 8028560719

Account Holder Name: Mrs Cynthia Riley (Aunt)

For: The Late Francis Degualle Njie

Please ask that donors include their Name, Address, email info. etc so that

we know who to thank.

A viewing is currently being planned for this Saturday, May 28th in Jersey

City, NJ. I will send you the full details to post on your site as soon as

plans are finalized.

Again, many thanks in advance for all your assistance.

-Edward Lloyd-Evans (Eddie)

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい