Dr Jaiteh

I do not think The Gambia will benefit from any thing as far as this dam or proposal is concerned

It is better to leave things as they are and use mobile desalination plants for irrigation on the farms if the saline water creeps up, in my humble opinion .I speak as I had first hand experience as a RICE farmer at Kuntaur whaft town . I had two acres and the hippos ate almost one third of the harvest . This was in the late sixties when the first chinese people were based there.

Hajj Habib Diab Ghanim

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい