You are absolutely right.  At times, it is important to give credit where it is due.  Yaya may be the person he is, but when it comes to providing such services, his administration far outsign the Jawara regime.  We must rise beyond petty party politics and personal  grudges against each other and take the Gambia's problems as our own.  It is Yaya today, and might be one of us tomorrow.  We must try to sow a seed of love and respect for each other as Gambians, work together for our nation, then, and only then, can we foster an atmosphere of peace and prosperity.

Lamin