Good evening all:=20
It is that time of year again! Please see below.  Feel free to forward the=20
info as you see fit. Thanks
Veronica
=20
=20
The Edward G. Njie Scholarship  Fund=20
P. O. Box 2308=20
Serrekunda=20
Banjul, The Gambia=20
_West_ (mailto:[log in to unmask])  Africa =20
_www.theedwardgnjiescholarshipfund.org_=20
(http://www.theedwardgnjiescholarshipfund.org/)   =20

Please make your donations to The Edward G. Njie Scholarship Fund. The  Fund=
=20
is designed to assist and support, on a =E2=80=9Cneeds=E2=80=9D basis, stude=
nts interested =20
in pursuing their education in The Gambia. It is open to students in Middle=20=
=20
School up to any educational level. Eligible applicants will be supported up=
 to =20
the end of their programs as long as they continue to pass their courses as=20=
=20
stipulated by individual educational schools/institutions. The number of =20
awardees each year will depend on available funding. Help prepare future min=
ds =20
and Gambian leaders through this Scholarship Fund. No amount is too small.=20
Application information will be  available at the web site beginning May 1,=20=
2006.=20
In the Gambia,  donations can be mailed to:  =20
The Executive Board=20
P. O.  Box  3182  =20
Serrekunda =20
The Gambia =20
In the US  and Diaspora, mail  to:=20
P. O.  Box  2026=20
Glen  Burnie=20
Maryland, 21060=20
USA.=20
Donations  can also be sent directly  to:=20
International Bank for Commerce  (Gambia), Ltd  =20
Bakau  Branch=20
The Gambia.=20
West  Africa.=20
Account Number =E2=80=93 114740 000 54=20
A yearly contribution will be  appreciated. If you wish to support students=20
through their programs, please send  your interest to the contact informatio=
n=20
provided. =20
For more information including students  sponsored by the Fund so far and=20
names of our generous donors, please visit the  website at=20
_www.theedwardgnjiescholarshipfund.org_ (http://www.theedwardgnjiescholarshi=
pfund.org/) . =20

Thank you for  supporting the Fund!=20

Provide  our Gambian children with opportunities to =E2=80=9Cjanger m=C3=A9t=
ier.=E2=80=9D  =20
Fishing  nets to go fishing!!=20
Education  promotes health and all aspects of  life.

=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4=A4

To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=3Dgambia-l

------=_NextPart_000_39e9_3d37_3497--