Allahu Akbar!! Wa Lillaahi'iL Hamdu. I am so friggin excited its not a joke. I better settle down for a minute and comprehend what Kukeh is sharing with us. First I need clear language:

1. Kukeh, are you saying that the augmentation to 10-posts is already implemented since my last post in this regard? You will understand that is the only reason I feel confident enough to send this here qualification of a post. Galleh I don't wanna hear it. You too JDAM. I know you are quiet for a reason. Just waiting for an opportunity to give good people hell who are charitable to Haruna. But I warn you before you saddle-up. This charity is for all of us, you and Galleh included. It is not my fault if you don't take advantage of it. You don't know what Kukeh just made happen folks. Suddenly, I feel I'm given a million dollars for a shopping spree from God. Not you Kukeh! Although God delivered it thru you. God I love you Kukeh.

2. Wait just a minute Kukeh. Did you say this was because of Ramadan that you all of a sudden feel the philanthropic spirit? I don't wanna hear it. Ramadan started a couple of days ago. I guess you were not keeping fast since Ramadan's inception. This is what I say about you Jaitehs, Jammehs, and Gassamas. You can't friggin defend yourselves if your Ramadan Barkeh depends on it. Hold your horses Buharry. Anyway, I think I had something to do with it Ramadan or no Ramadan. Which brings me to this third point:

3. Fellow Ellenites, if you believe Haruna has anything to do with accrued threshold-posts (Leave it to Maalandi Kukeh to confound the begeebes outta hefirr bohdy), please thank me by pledging or donating to our Fatou Jaw Manneh FUnd. And thank you in advance. You guys give me so much inspiration, you don't even know it.

Haruna. I think I better quit before Kukeh rescinds the augmented threshold. MQJGDT. Darbo. Ginny where are you? Can you friggin believe this?? I feel liberated all of a sudden. I'll be darn. Al Khairawan.