Pertinent questions indeed, Dr. Jaiteh. It seems to me that "our mighty governemnt" and "our great security forces" are only great and mighty when it comes to bullying their own citizens. And yes, maybe our British friend mistook green uniforms for crocs in the river. And yes, how exactly did he get out of Mile Two? I hope the answers to these questions will come to light some day. Thanks.

Baba