Suntou,

What is a capitalist democrat? Democrat does not need any qualifier. In the
arena of investment and industry, I believe in securing capital honestly and
making the capital work for you honestly. Purchase labour in the open market
and  harness it toward some productive activity. I believe in philanthropy and
charity. I believe in the rights of the physically and mentally challenged.
Religion is a luxury for me but I find relaxation and exaltation in't. I don't
 know neither do I believe in a class system. I honour an orderly productive
chain. There you have it. My comprehensive life philosophies.

Haruna. Leave Galleh and Kukeh alone. They're hatin on Charlie for the book
deals and TV appearances. I just hope the man will come on GDP-TV. MQJGDT. Al
whatever.

In a message dated 9/5/2008 1:02:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,