From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Update on the fatou Jaw Manneh fundraising
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 10:20 PM

This is wonderful Coach. I think we will be well on our way to raising enough to cover the debt or at least lesson the burden on Fatou's family. I echo your call for our friends here to help us, Lu Wai Am.

We at The GDP have a target date of September 30th, 2008 to wrap up fundraising toward satisfying Fatou's debt. This to afford as many people as possible the honour of doing our fellow citizen a good turn. Especially in these hard times. The two fundraising campaigns together may do the trick.

Allahumma Aamannaa bimaa, Anthalta wattabaana rasool faqfirnaa maa'A Ssaadiqeen. Haruna.