exactly Hous. That mad king has thirteen wives. i remember reading about his case a while ago when he over rule his christian clergy with regards to his over stepping the one wife recommend by the church. he over rule them and claim that the bible did not state christian should marry one wife. a funny man indeed. they don't have shame and they don't feel the poverty and bad state of their people. just yesterday, a celebrity football charity was played in wembley stadium u.k. the purpose to help vulnerable children in the poor countries. yet that king with his fleet of BMW think that he  is ok to behave that way whilst our colour, our people are televise in the most exposing of all manners. what a pity! we are leaderless.

--- On Sun, 7/9/08, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: The leaderless
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, 7 September, 2008, 8:18 PM

King Mswati III of Swaziland is celebrating his 40th birthday which coincide the nation's 40th independence celebration on Saturday. To prepare for the event a stadium was built a fleet of top of the line  BMW sedans were ordered for visiting dignitaries.
      The King is ranked at 15th wealthiest man in the world.But his country is amongst the the countries with highest HIV infection in the world.Last week opposition leader are protesting against the the King's lavish life style. Crazy King isn't it? What is in his head? Why the lavish life style when the mass is suffering.
hous