Thanks Haruna for the encouraging comments. social commentary is very difficult, i will always do my best to avoid personalising issues and also stay away from exposing any information i am privy to. this is why, there is no indications pointing to an individual scenario, the patterns affects many couples. thanks always.
suntou

--- On Fri, 3/10/08, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: meddling family members
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, 3 October, 2008, 5:27 PM

Very illuminating Suntou and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I actually have experienced these idiocies in the worst ways. But thanks to the guidelines I set for a potential wife and the probationary period, I have disappointed many a leach. Akuta Continua as our friend Yero is wont to quip. A friend shared with me that he is so disgusted that he does not desire to marry a Gambian woman. I had to share with him that the problem runs the gamut of nationalities. sic-Pailin's family troubles. I advised him instead to establish some principles and guidelines for a union and then manage his entire life (not just marital life) according to those principles and guidelines. Do not try to marry the ones recommended to you by family members who themselves do not fit your principles and guidelines. Anyway there is more but I want to acknowledge your profound and valuable notes. I would discourage unmarried life however. Just sincere deliberation in prospective unions.
 Adoption of orphaned children should also be a significant consideration for couples and or single adults, especially widowers.

Haruna. Sometimes you are good Suntou. Stay on this course. Do not be tempted to personalize your stories or settle personal family scores in your reviews of important social considerations. Not that you have, I just want to enjoy you more without being put-off by innuendo, libel, slander, or gaucherie. MQJGDT. Darbo. AL Khairawan.