Ajaramah Mo for clarifying the mix up. you know the mix-up happen when i contacted some basse indigents on the matter of Kebba and Buba, their explanations send me the wrong. way. on my blog i posted the 1992 elections between uncle Buba and Mr Sonko. so the 1982 elections between Buba and Kebba was posted without the result being commented on. so thank you.
here are the 1982 elections of some few constituency.

Basse
Buba Baldeh                 Independent       2,720
Kebba Krubally                PPP               1,173
Sulayman Sumbundu    Independent          624

So Mowdo Mo Baldeh was absolutely correct in pointing out that Buba won Basse on an independent ticket. the surprising thing is, the vote count seems very small. I am still baffle as to the turn out of electorates. Buba's fame made him pull through and won the elections.

The Kantora seat went unopposed to Hassan Musa Camara of PPP.
Hassan a native of Mansajang took the Jimara seat miles away from his birth place.

Toumana constituency,
M.C Cham                              PPP            2,982
Mbemba Tambedou             Independent     1,982
M.C Cham also a native of Basse wins on PPP ticket in Toumana. He is said to a be a very principle man, very religious. Mbemba, from his name, one can see a the jahanka origin. yet, he lost against MC. Toumana is Jahanka dominated. the famous villages of Dampha kunda, Tamba sansang, and many more jahanka villages.

Jimara
M.C.Jallow                         PPP                4,245
M.L Drammeh               Independent          1,148
Bakary B Sonko                 NCP                   235

Jallow veterinary also a native of Basse Kabakanma won in Jimara miles away from his birth place.

Western Jarra

Yaya Ceesay               PPP                     4,110
Kemeseng Jammeh      NCP                     1,456

Kemesseng also is a veteran politician still active in the Gambia political arena. Yaya ceesay a long serving PPP member also kept wining until the coup.

Serre kunda west
Abdoulie Njie             PPP                      3,738
Gibou Jagne              NCP                      2,534

there seems to be a strong rivalry from the result. The rural urban migration may now alter the population density of the serrekunda area.

Bakau

Dembo Bojang           NCP                    1,797
Famara Bojang          PPP                     1,488

The famous dembo by-force won on a small margin. he may not be that by-force if there were swing voters out there. again, where are the voters? Bakau should have more voters that the combine votes.

UP was still around during the 1982 elections. Kebba foon stood for them in Banjul and Jabel Sallah and M.I.Njie. what cause the demise of the UP? was the first republic politics that multi-party to allow other parties to continue existing?

the 1977 election results. few constituency vote pattern:

The interesting person among this candidates is that of Foni East.

Eastern Foni
Ismaila B Jammeh          PPP                   4,532
Kukoi S Sanyang           NCP                     708

Now this is strange. is this the Kukoi who ended up staging the 1981 coup? is yes, then no wonder SM Dibba was arrested after the aborted coup. he was his party member. Kukoi, the sanyang kunda nut case cause suffering to many innocent people. The man may have been bitter about his election defeat.

Northern Kombo
Alieu Badara Njie               PPP               2,081
Abdou K Jatta                   NCP               1,915

As stated earlier. Alieu BAdara Njie is a native of Banjul who contested way into my in laws territory. was it the PPP shield that helped him win? This also shows that the Butut scandal which prompted SM to leave the PPP have already occurred. or was it the Butut scandal that made SM Dibba to resign from the PPP?
well night night. all the mistakes are mine. the analysis are all open to corrections. in good faith i rest retire for the night.