From: SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Whats in a word? Dalasi and butut
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, 31 October, 2008, 2:14 PM

Interesting Malanding. words convey powerful meaning. the sad thing for us is, these interesting aspects of our society  are neglected. I for one can only assume that to be due to poverty and lack of critical thinking. People rather wish to concentrate on what makes them successful without much efforts.