Well Hous you're unequivocally, rightly so, assuming these young victims have "parents" on whom the blame should be squarely laid. You may be right, however, as I mentioned in my previous post, the real circumstances and familial disposition of these victims are not indicated in the excerpt of the report and I would not lay the basis of blame on assumptions. What some of these kids need are solid role models in their lives; those who would help guide them through the muddy waters of life. Where parents and guardians fail to take a healthy role in the lives of these kids, society must step in to fill the void somehow. Otherwise the ultimate consequences of juvenile delinquencies arising from parental and or social negligence will undoubtedly be fully born by society.

Good night.

-Laye