Just for perspectives and circumstance. The Dalai Lama is the spiritual leader of Tibet. China presently occupies Tibet sending the Dalai Lama into exile in India. Haruna. I will share other luminaries of other religions from time to time.

I believe that if someone really wants a happy life
then it is very important to pursue both internal
and external means; in other words, mental and
material development and spiritual development.
Spiritual here means basic human good qualities.
These are: human affection, a sense of involvement,
honesty, discipline, and human intelligence properly
guided by good motivation. We have all these qualities
from birth; they do not come to us later in our lives.
The Dalai Lama. Adapted from "The Dalai Lama's Little
Book of Wisdom" Metro Books Press. New York.