Indeed Kukeh,Our sympathy lies and has always lied with the people of La Guinea and west Africa. The nature of the sympathy is the cluelessness of General Conte' and the military not to have recognized the many opportunities they have squandered for La Guinea.

The sanctioning of onerous corruption from the looting of funds meant for the upkeep of Sleonean and Liberian refugees,
the mortgaging of La Guinea's natural resources for self-interest, the theft of term-limits from the constitution,
the theft of elections and illegal incarceration of Alpha Conde',
the animus inured between the police and armies,
the nepotism and unhealthy regard of the Soussou at the expense of La Guinea's other tribes,
the inconsiderate abandon of free and fair legislative elections,
the illegal issue of mining licenses by the President and the military, and
the general decay in education and the rule of law in La Guinea.Today, even though we plead good riddance to General Conte', the people of La Guinea are in flux and direction-less.So verily we mourn the passing of General Conte' in reverence for opportunities lost to La Guinea.Haruna.> Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:50:37 -0500> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: La Guinea in Flux> To: [log in to unmask]> > Haruna,> If any our sympathy should be to the people of La Guinee for what looks > like a double-down of pirates and hijackers in control of their lives > all over again.> > Malanding> > > Haruna Darbo wrote:> > We mourn the passing of General Lansana Conte', second president of La > > Guinea since independence. May Allah forgive him and may the Almighty > > guide Guineans with his infinite wisdom.> > > > General Lansana's passing before legislative elections in La Guinea is > > the flux that La Guinea cannot afford. I am confident when Prime > > minister Soare' yielded to demands for legislative elections last > > week, this was weighing heavily on his mind and that of the military. > > Now it is inevitable that the two elections must be held at the same > > time and it will not be pretty. However, I think La Guinea can weather > > the storm. She will need help from neighbours Mali, Senegal, Ivory > > Coast, Burkina Faso, SierraLeone, Liberia, and Guinea Bissau, and her > > development partners during these tenuous times.> > > > I encourage the military to stand firm and dispel rumours of > > gratuitous coups. They must not allow rag-tag outfits to hijack La > > Guinea's future once more. Opposition parties and trades unions must > > also be wary of these marauding bands of hopeless infantrymen. A > > military coup is not in the interest of opposition parties, trades > > unions, students, and or La Guinea's development partners.> > > > It goes without saying that the mining contracts signed by General > > Conte' for both RIO Tinto and Benny Steimetz are null and void. I am > > sure the two mining concerns understand that and that they will have > > to be re-negotiated by the newly elected government of La Guinea. I am > > very disappointed at the World Bank for the unwise decision to > > underwrite the Rio Tinto deal and equally disappointed at General > > Conte's brother-in-law for his part in encumbering La Guinea with BSG.> > > > It is now a matter of necessity to complete expeditious elections, > > both legislative and Presidential, funds or no funds. It will be > > difficult because the PUP has convinced itself that the logistics and > > funds were not available for the legislative elections and they > > encumbered themselves with a cockamayme biometric system. Now > > the military must assist in ensuring free and fair elections in the > > shortest span of time. It will be wise to seek additional military > > support from Mali, Senegal, the Ivory Coast, and perhaps Nigeria, to > > maintain the peace and order while La Guinea's military gets to work > > on the elections. All hands on deck.> > > > Haruna.
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい