http://www.gainako.com/

*Sabally's literary fingers deserve the biggest kudos. The poem above is
echoing a big dream. It is to be strongly documented by historians that
unlike other African Americans, Obama's parents didn't suffer the pains of
black slavely in America. Obama's mother is white and his father, Obama Snr.
is from Kenya. History will attest to the fact that, repatriated slaves were
taken to Freetown and some other West African countries.

In the poem above, the author described a world figure that resonates with
corners of the world, giving him a status and an African connection. In
simple terms, the author gave Obama an attachment to America, a credit he
earned big time -the flying Eagle. Beyond America, the author saw the
rejuvernation of the Nkrumah ideas.

I must add that I like the fact that he is being compared to the many great
world icons, but in reality, Obama's brain and strategy might exceed all of
those figures that people measure him with. In that case, my humble
observation, it will be important to make him (Obama) the standard of
measurement instead because the best point should always be the standard of
reference. At least, to be sure we are not scraping any of his ebony skin.

Thanks Sabs for a beautiful poem.

Rgds,
yj*

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい