http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/neneh-macdouall-is-gambias-new-ambassador-to-us

The T.S theory; "May your road be rough."

After a close observation, I know you can kiss a 'bum-baw' to keep jobs, but just so my memo serves a reminder 2moro when the bell rings on your ears. Being a firm believer of the T.S theory, I say to you: "May your road be rough."

It looks like some of you don't learn anything. No lesson to draw from those fired or how they were fired; those killed and how they were killed; those jailed and how they were jailed. In fact, no little little reflection even. That indeed statles me greatly. It is not only about keeping a job but also keeping integrity. By agreeing to be trashed all the time to dustins, you in some way supported terror under a capricious regime of Professor Jammeh. After you don't the good job at daily Observer for "thy master, in Gambia palace", you now won the promotion.

As you move into washington, keep your head tie with you, beacuse very soon you will use it to clean your tears from your eyes, just like the predecessors used their neck-ties to clean barrels of tears daily.

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.