Dear Gambians & all friends,

Happy Independence Celebration In Advance.

I wish you all a happy Independence celebration in Advance. I agree that Independence is a time to reflect on the successes and failures of a nation. At age 44, a lot is expected.  If this is to go by, the most important questions are:

How much has our nation achieved? Are we better now than then? Are we living in peace and harmony? Are we moving forward or backward? Are we free or still mentally and physically in someone's chains? Are we truly liberated then?

Once we answer these questions and the many others that are looming, then we are certainly celebrating Independence, whether at home or abroad.

On this note above, I wish you all well.

Allah Jomiradoh tuppuh buubdam
(May Almighty God give us pleasing rains.)

yj

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.