To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Abdou Karim Sanneh
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:26:14 +0000

Dear Dr Ceesay,

Please find below the email I sent to Paul Dillane at AI UK (020 70331575) this morning. He has been in touch with Mr Sanneh's new lawyer.  She is keen to work with us and will send us all the documents regarding his case as soon as she gets them. We will then be able to issue a statement. According to the lawyer, everything is looking positive at the moment.
We have also been told that Mr Sanneh is not on the fast track for deportation. He is being detained and his case will be re-tried in the next week before a judge. We are therefore trying to collect as much supporting evidence as possible.

Best wishes,
Dominique Rosselet
West Africa team

----- Forwarded by Dominique Rosselet/I.S./Amnesty International on 17/02/2009 13:22 -----
Dominique Rosselet/I.S./Amnesty International 17/02/2009 12:24
Paul Dillane/UK/Amnesty International@UK
cc
[log in to unmask], Khairunissa Dhala/I.S./Amnesty International@Intsec, Luana Gard/I.S./Amnesty International@Intsec
Subject
Abdou Karim Sanneh - important contact

Hi Paul,

Many thanks.
Dominique Rosselet
West Africa team

Working to protect human rights worldwide

DISCLAIMER
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Amnesty International Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or rely on the information in this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Amnesty International Ltd unless specifically stated. Electronic communications including email might be monitored by Amnesty International Ltd. for operational or business reasons.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Postini.
www.postini.com