Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:31:37 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Obituary- James Bahuom lost hist Mother on Saturday
To: [log in to unmask]

Folks
I am release today from Hammondworth immigration Removal Centre and hope to report at Hayes in Middlesex before tranfering my weekly signing to Salford Manchester. I want to thank all for your support by both e-mail and telephone calls. It is your great effort that makes me proud to be Gambian. With your tireless campaign to secure my release indicate that we can unite and fight against 14 years of Yahya Jammeh. It is Gambia we all have a stake and we should continue the fight to to restore rule of law human rights and development. My special thanks to Dr Ebrima ceesay, Babagalleh Jallow, Joe Sambou. Lamin Darbo, Buharry Gassama, Saikou Mballow, Haruna Darbo, Suntou, Yero, Binneh Minteh, James BAHOUM, Fatoujaw, Ebrima Sillah, Sainey Faye, Banka and all! I am prevailing a draft of my notes in the detention which will mentioned the good efforts of each individuals. I thank Ebrima Sankareh, Tijan, Mathrew and Dr Abdoulaye Saine for alarming the British Government in their write ups. Thanks is extend to Freedom Newspaper, Senegambia, Gainako, Allgambian and The Gambia Journal.