We got some funny folk among us. Ginny, I am utterly amazed at your cluelessness. And the funny thing is you make no effort to educate yourself. I am sorry I am not responsible for both your education and entertainment. Jesus friggin Christ!! Good to hear you though.
Haruna. No wonder our goals seem ever-elusive.

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:29:53 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [>-<] MASS ARREST OF ALLEGED WITCHES AT SINTET, WESTERN REGION
To: [log in to unmask]

Hmmm, interesting that Haruna acts as though he doesn't know this YK Jambang...  If I may hazard a guess, is this the same YK Jambang from Senegambianews?  If not, then I stand corrected...

I'm still trying to understand what Haruna's issue with Joe is...  We may not agree on party, etc., and perhaps some see tribalistic tendencies where none may exist, however, going back and forth on these sorts of issues isn't going to help those currently suffering and detained in The Gambia, especially when one party isn't making sense, and the other party has decided not to engage the other.

In order to have a united opposition, there's going to have to be a lot of checking of egoes, a lot of compromising, a lot of agreeing to disagree.

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい