Gajigo,
It has been your loss and Allah has granted your wishes for KangBurama's peaceful rest. I am informed you are yourself adding to value-life's yield in a remote corner of the world. It is the cumulative values of such selfless demarche that lubricates the fulcrums. Verily, whether we know about it or not, all of us have experienced these transitions one way or the other and the inspirations are extraordinary. The transitions combine to counterbalance extraneous dis-equilibria.
Haruna.