Mr. Mboge,

Like you, I eagerly await the GMC party's express disdain for the general lawlessness in Gambia. Indeed they have done so in their maiden inaugural address. I think we all would like an escalation of disdains at this particular moment. May I assure you that given Hon. Mai Fatty's ambulatory station, the GMC is engaged more serenely in ensuring Halifa's freedom. I am confident they are coordinating, along with NDAM, UDP, NRP, and PPP, their most effective contribution to yield Halifa's freedom.

I agree with you that at the height of crisis, silence or serene demarche is hardly a barometer for outrage and the GMC will surely excuse our impatience with them. Perhaps they reconnoitre from the very cold reception they received here on Ellen even as they eke out a viable existence. I encourage our benign considerations for the GMC.

Thanx. Your outrage is much appreciated Mr. Mboge. Haruna.