I'm sick and tired of these rovers. What do I look like to them? A friggin Taleban courier?????? Haruna

Haruna, I hope you are brave enough to forward this mail to the L.
Dear MR. Kukeh,
We are scavengers!!!! Agree as charged!!!
Haruna, many reporters in the Gambia are now running into trouble reporting on scavenging. Jammeh does not like it and am sure neither Mr. Kukeh.
For your  info. Mr. Kukeh, Cherno Baaba Jallow introduced me into snooping into the archives after he got tired of forwarding me articles.So now we wait until you guys are done talking, then we go to the storeroom or dumpster free of charge!! You know how we gambians are.I will behave and register. Forgive me.
Mr. Kukeh, Please investigate.I think Dr. Ebrima Ceesay was snooping too until recently. He is also gulity.We are not the only ones you know.Don't listen to Haruna all the time. Do you notice that he is always pass his posting limit.? You have to restrict him.I think sometimes, he wakes up early morning and sniff on cocaine, thats why i always let some of his comments pass.
Haruna, I have Yero ,Pa Samba Jow and Jabou Joh to always petition you. Watch your friggin self and please register me on the [log in to unmask]. Enough of the 'SuhSuhal'.
Fatou Jaw Manneh