Kukeh,

Regardless of how long they stay, crimes of corruption and siphoning of public funds must be prosecuted. Term limits or no Term Limits. Might you agree that one of the reasons constitutional rule was abrogated by the soldiers was to curb drug trafficking and public corruption, corruption which contributed to the dirth of public services such as water, sewerage, electricity, and health care?

Haruna. You always come at me from left field Kukeh. I will admit though that I have grown to expect the bizarre challenge from you even where it is not warranted. That keeps me on my toes more than clueless agreement. I thank you for your alacrity. Term Limit does not preclude sobriety during the term itself - whatever that term is.