I agree JDAM. We are in trying times. And like all other communities, our
worth (general) will be measured by how we emerge on the other side. It will not
 be beyond judicious consideration for any one of the diaspora media outlets
to  suspend publication or dedicate a good part of her publication resources
to  yield a GPU-USA. As usual you provide somber reflection again.

And what do you mean by "obsession with Mali"? You have been on my friggin
back about this Mali business for the longest. What is wrong? Do you not see
the  value of focus on Mopti, Kayes, and Bamako as harbinger for general Dakar,
Atlanta, Dalton, Bissau, Monrovia, Freetown, and Banjul growths??? And I
have you as recruiter of talent......Allahu Akbar. Do not be frustrated with me.
BTW, I suppose you have not seen my investment of equal attention on this our
 inclimate national weather. With your help, we're sure to succeed. Evian
still  hasn't sent me private mail. I am going ahead with my investigations into
his  cockamayme story. I'm just saying. Did you notice how his left eye
twitches  convulsively??? Should he submit a resume to you, I want him vetted. I
refer you  to the Obama transition team questionnaire. Haruna. DOn't worry about
my  obsession with Mali. I do it for you and Evian's uncle Joe. The latter
will  be waiting for me at Bafing. MQJGDT. Darbo. And do you not know there is a
Gunjur in Yanfolila county? Mali? New Kambians!!!

In a message dated 3/30/2009 1:42:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,