Et tu Jabou??
What has this world come to?? Why are you listening to JDAM terrorize me??? And you join him? I'll have you know the kolanuts were shipped Bamako-Post ground. They can be recalled before delivery. And you know when that is.

I want you to know that both your good self and JDAM have an implied honorary citizenship of Mali, Conakry, Dakar, Bissau, Monrovia, Freetown, Yengema, Kailahun, Basse, and Kerewan. Why? Because ATT said so when the presidency of UEMOA was conferred on him recently. That's what you get for not focusing on prophets that Allah sent us. OK strike the last part out cos you're likely to fly the coop with your obsession with Muhammad friggin Abdallah. (Forgive me Jabou).

I ought to send you for a refresher course in Bougouni and solve the Minianka imbroglio while you're there. I have to focus on this community because as we speak, they are camped at the Mayor's compund. Refugees. And they say they cannot return to their original homes because the Dogon will be mad they came back. What????? I need to talk to the Dogon. How do they forfeit their ancestral homes by mere expedition to expand into Bambara and Fula ancestral home?????? I need to look more into this. Any help will be appreciated. Again, don't listen to JDAM. He is treading on spectacular delinquency and risks excommunication. Talk about a non-inclusive GPU-USA. This Mathew is so funny I'm getting tired reading him.Haruna. Bye Jabou. Remember, the kola nuts can be recalled. Attention anh!!! Baahna!!

In a message dated 3/30/2009 2:08:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

LJD,

Maybe the Malians have given Haruna an honorary citizenship and he has not told us about it. Haruna, unfortunately, no  time to devote to translations and besides, mine coudl not measure up to yours anyway.
Jabou

-----Original Message-----
From: Lamin Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:41 pm
Subject: WHAT IS PURPOSE OF MEDIA?

Haruna

With GPU-USA embroiled in full blown civil war, should any part of the Diaspora media commit its resources to a humiliation project, as opposed to one of enlightenment?

I refer you specifically to disturbing conversations on Freedom Newspaper.

What is this obsession with Mali in such heavy national weather?

Jabou and I are both from Gunjur, not Mali.

And please leave my hero Bailo alone.

LJDarbo

To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]