Laye,

I am one of Suntou's and your peoples and it is not quite clear to me whether the one Gambian was sacrificing his freedom for us. Don't look at the illegal arrest yet because Halifa miscalculated on that score having underestimated Yahya's cluelessness. Halifa thought he did everything to avoid that eventuality and if he knew ahead of time that he were going to be arrested, he prolly would not have engaged. Read Halifa's notes prior to his expedition. Let me determine whether he sacrificed for me.

Allez. Haruna.