This year, SOS Children's Villages is celebrating its 60th anniversary. In 1949, Hermann Gmeiner built the first SOS Children's Village in the Austrian town of Imst to provide orphaned and abandoned children with an environment which is as close to a family as possible. Today, SOS Children's Villages provides help to children and families in need in 132 countries and territories around the world. On the occasion of our anniversary, which we are proud to celebrate together with our many donors, sponsors, friends and partners, we would like to invite you to discover the world of the SOS Children's Villages through pictures and texts.

Thank you for continuing to support children and for helping us to ensure their welfare!

Best wishes,

Richard Pichler
Secretary-General of SOS-Kinderdorf International

New Deals on Dell Netbooks - Now starting at $299