Mboge,

Yes, your comrade Lamma is such a genius and things xill normalize soon at Gainako. Once things normalize, we will inshallahu come with a press statement to explain to all our readers and well wishers the hitch we experiened that led to the lapse of publication.

thanks,
yj

http://www.thegambiaecho.com/Homepage/tabid/36/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/1459/Default.aspx

Ladies and Gents,

Let us give Uncle Mathew a big pat on his back for this one. I personally think that he will not be wrong by taking such directions. It is true, we will all learn as we go. I wish him well unconditionally in his political ambitions. I must caution that for him to win the hearts of Gambians, he must never show funny tendencies.

Regards,
D-YJ