Olfactor, you don't even know how much you and I have in common. Perhaps
that is why God/Allah is making me jump hoops to become your friend. And
barki  Shiekh Bamba and halifa, we are well on our way. PDOIS or no PDOIS. Looky
 here:

[In a message dated 4/18/2009 2:47:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes: Haruna, I do not hold any malice towards anyone  and
i strive not to.] Olfactor.

You wanna know something funny Olfactor, check it out; I swear I knew all
along that you do not have a mean bone in you. I knew that about four years
ago  when I first heard you speak.  It was under enormous chagrin and
disappointment. I swear I read those notes of yours sab'A times. I came  away
knowing you are indeed my own brother. The way you handled yourself was
exceptional. That is exactly why even though you were annmoying in this
conversation, I refused to give up on your potential re-orientability to true  north.

[However, i get extremely angry when people whom you give all the respect
they deserve and have no a prior view on them start attributing stuff and
insisting that you accept what they are throwing without knowing why.]
Olfactor.

Ok, this is easy Olfactor. It has been all along. You let your sentiments
get in the way of alacrity.
Now by {people whom you give all the respect they deserve and have  no a
prior view on them start attributing stuff and insisting that you accept  what
they are throwing without knowing why Asking them for simple clarification
is an attempt to muscle or shut them up.} do you mean yours truly, Suntou,
or  Ginny?

If you mean Me myself and I, I want you to know I did not know you gave  me
unearned respect prior. This means that if I know you some, you gave that
respect because it was deserved at the time and was appropriate from your
point  of view. Now it will have been pre-sumptuous of me to expect that same
respect  if later when I do not deserve the honour right? Likewise, it will
have been  onerous of you (knowing your pragmatism) to accord me that
respect in the future  when you didn't think I deserved it. So what I'm saying is
that respect, like  sentimental waywardness are issue and time-specific.
Consider that when someone,  any one of us here, expresses an opinion or
vantage point (Evian go away), they  are not really addressing The Olfactor,
neither are they expecting a reaction  one way or the other from you. So far from
it, they are NOT insisting you accept  anything. If you do, you're on your
own. To the extent you identify with it,  feel free to associate yourself
with it. And to the extent you take umbrage,  feel free to express exception
to it. When you ascribe the intent of INSISTING  you accept it, you have
begun the very cycle of associative panache. I know when  you are insensed it is
difficult to pause for the mundane, but please consider  what I'm saying.
You will spare yourself unnecessary angst and  angioplasty.

The same goes for SUntou, and Ginny.

[I have never ever intentionally malign the character of my fellow being.
This is the reason i prefer my own company cause,] Olfactor.

Wait a minute Olfactor. Are you saying that because you have never ever
maligned a fellow, and because you will be maligned by idiots, that is why you
 prefer your lonesome??????? I must have heard this wrong. I want you  to
be careful. Your lonesome might not be enough good company for commoner
relief. And you know without common relief, singular relief is insignificant. I
think you meant to say differently and I know what. I'm just afraid the
idiots  will take you out of context. I think you meant to say you'd rather be
by your  lonesome if company means transmogrification.

[i have had experiences with folk who try to project their shit on you  for
no reason and if you do not agree with them you have a problem and you are
unreasonable.] Olfactor.

Tell me about it. You need to worry about our other mutual friend Joe  then
don't you think? And to think you love him more than me, was  devastating
and putrid nonsense to borrow your quip. It is because I knew the  immediate
above about you that is why that hit me with a ton of bricks. I mean  if I
can't get even equal love from you as Joe, I might as well key  maasayf. I
know you probably didn't really mean that but damn it hurt.

[I  rather loose friendship, family, brother or sister than be party to
shitty  stuff  just to conform or be accepted. I am not an island and do need
friendship and family but not  based on lies.] Olfactor.

That's what I thought you meant. Wait a minute. Are you repeating  yourself
again??? SHet. You keep messing with my mind. Men.

[If i  fall or falter on the way to becoming a better person and citizen i
hope to  learn from it. I also wish every bit of luck and peace to my fellow
being in  their endeavours.] Olfactor.

Be careful. You may not be able to get up from one of those falterings  and
falls. That's what I keep telling you. Don't truncate your life's journey
for transient bantanbilly. Do you know what Bantanbilly is Olfactor??? What
language are you most proficient in? Lemme know, Lemme know. Some 'O these
falls  can be terminal you know. ANd don't fuck around and fall in front of
my son.  He'll tell you "I hope you don't friggin get up".

[However, i will do all i can within my capability and will use all  the
strength within the recesses of my being to resist unnecessary shit thrown  at
me and expecting me to accept it.  Not even my LATE MOM AND DAD WOULD  HAVE
GOTTEN AWAY WITH THAT.] Olfactor.

WOh, WOh. Easy. SOme idiots may take this to indicate conceit and
rudeness. But me? Well since I'm so like you, I understand perfectly what you're
saying: That is if your wonderful Mom and Dad were inclined to averse you so,
then you will not have been their lovely son. It will have been
unfathomable for  them to do that to their own son. Just take yourself out of it. I
think this is  what I need to work on with you for the sake of our invigorated
friendship. You  mean well, you're generous, circumspect, and fun to hang
with, but you like to  take blame too easily. I think that comes from your
genteel personality. Well  I'm here to tell you that you can retain all your
wonderful qualities and knead  the "take blame" part as long as you stick with
me. But you have to quit PDOIS.  I'm like Yahya, the potence of my elixirs
are conditional upon lifestyles. I'm  just kidding you don't have to quit
PDOIS if you don't want to, but but you must  not get ahead of me to lead us
both into the cul-de-sac of concentric  ditches. Word!

[I am already your friend. Mboge] Olfactor.

Men you're beautiful. Allah told me if you are close to me when you receive
 my offer of friendship, I should kiss your arse. You're lucky you're in
Dublin.  New Kambians. I'll just have to request the song "Yellow blossoms,
the flowers  of Spring" at your local radio station. Are you a migrant worker
Olfactor???  Lemme know, Lemme know. I love you men.

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 6:34 PM, <[log in to unmask]