Muhammad Bai Drammeh Bin Alhagie Sheihu Muhammad Lamin Drammeh Bin Muhammad Kanday Drammeh bin Muhammad Kissima Drammeh bin Foday Drammeh

--- On Sat, 18/4/09, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Darboe's Cowardice
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 8:17 PM

Mr Drammeh-I followed your postings on Ousainou Darboe's cowardice and his level of dishonesty as evidenced in your postings but the Majority of  UDP supporters and other section of  Gambians can't see and believe -you really did a good job and I will only add few more points for your use.
1.Ousainou Darboe owed the Gambia taxes amounting almost over 300,000 dalasis for his own legal work,which is a crime in the first place not paying taxes.His tax arrears were paid by the UDP and other personalities for him to contest the 2001 elections.He never contributed to that funds and some supporters sold their properties for him to settle his liabilities-that caused a big rift within the party.
2.Ousainou Darboe as vice President of the Gambia Bar Association accepted to pay a courtesy call to a military Junta,a junta that overthrew a constitutional government-what a shame
3.Ousainou Darboe never participated during the constitional review commission
4.Darboe refused to represent the GPU over the National Media Commission-he and Ousman Sillah asked for huge legal fees to represent the GPU-only Hawa Sisay Sabally accepted to represent the GPU.
5.We still had military decrees in our law books which are null and void-Darboe seen as one of the best lawyers never challenge any of the decrees unlike Halifa and Sidia who challenge decree No.4-that neary caused them to be arrested in 1994.Whave the criminal Code amended in 2004-which is one of the most  draconian law,which is used to try Fatou Jaw Manneh-what happened -Expert Darboe never bother to challenge that law and that law is not ony for journalist but politiciand too.
6.I think it coukld have been a better if contested both Parliamentary and Presidential-but Drbe s only interested in the Presidency  nothing else and I think he could have done better as a law  maker.
7.Mr Drammeh do you remember when Darboe failed to win the Presidential elections-he called for thr boycott of the National Assembly elections crying foul that the elections will not be free and fair after he contested the presidential under the watch of the IEC.
8.Lastly,to drwa your attention that he is one of the most dishonest lawyer you will ever see-he was representing the villagers of Somita and Ndemban over a huge land that belong to the people of Somita and Ndemban,he asked for 6 bulls and the case lasted several years  without doing anything about it-Guess what Lt.Alhagie Kanteh then commissioner Western Division settled the matter,the land was later handed over to the people of Somita-He shamelessly asked for bulls.He refused to gog ahead with the case because Saihou Sabally and other Lebanese grab that Land from the poor villagers-he is a joke,a very dishonest person.
More  to follow.
Fatou