Pay particular attention to the highlighted words and chronology.
At-faddal. Haruna.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:05 PM, <[log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) >  wrote:

Evian, it  may come as a shock to you but I happen to concur with the
Olfactor's  sentiments below. Could it be that all of us are talking about the
same things  and we cannot bring ourselves to see it for partisan bantanbilly
sakes? Well  consider this:

Haruna:  Halifa, by dint of his proprietorship of PDOIS' party Organ
Foroyaa, and his  leadership of PDOIS, AND as a respectable participant in the
Pan-African  Parliament, has added umph in prosecuting the legislative life of
Gambia.  Halifa takes advantage of the umphs to maximise PDOIS' electoral
fortunes. (Nothing bad  about that mind you Evian. What is friggin disgusting
is to lie about  it and insult our other leaders by comparing them to
Halifa. Now who is the  dumb witch and congenital liar? Evian I think you have a
better perspective of  my notes variously.)

4/17/2009 11:47:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight time. From:  [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  to: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])

Haruna:
See there you go again making an orbit round the solar system. Anyways,
what I discern from your gibberish is that in analysing Ousainou's decision to
 cower into the embassy, we should give him the benefit of doubt and bear
in mind  that  his decision was "private" and was based on considerations for
"his"  personal "welfare" and in the spirit of democracy and peace.
For Halifa's decision to get in the line of fire to find out facts about
reports of witch hunting was "both a calculated attempt to yield PDOIS
attenuated fortunes and a concern for the human rights of his fellow
citizens...." I assume your emphasis is on Halifa's purported motive to "yield  PDOIS
attenuated fortunes" since that is the first in your list of reasons for  his
action. How do you reconcile the inference that when Ousainou decided, it
was for the good of the country but when Halifa decided, it was for
political  gains?
Did it ever hit your knucklehead that in fact the reverse inference is the
truth about Halifa's decision in that he leveraged his political position
(PDOIS  attenuated fortunes) editorial responsibility and Pan African
connections to get  in the line of fire in order to highlight and portend to the
rest of the world  that what was going on in Gambia is wrong and should be
stopped? Do you see the  hypocricy in your insinuations?
Please let me continue to be an idiot for my own sanity.
Buharry  is nice, Sis Jabou is nice, Bailo, so so.... Mboge, is on fire.
So, let me be  the idiot for now.
Tell  your uncle/nephew Suntou that if he ever needs instructions to
"buruburu" (skin)  a "dirimo" or "kerengo" to call me. I used to be an expert in
that field;  believe it or not.

-Abdoulie
Sent from my iPhone

On Fri, Apr  17, 2009 at 3:16 PM, <[log in to unmask]